How A Lawyer Helps Fight A DUI Charge

When you are arrested for driving under the influence, your life as you know it comes to a stop. You cannot see your family, you cannot work, and you are stuck in a jail cell with strangers. The DUI laws have gotten more severe with time, making it more difficult to get out of jail and get on with your life. Trying to talk to the judge on your own is not a good idea.

The 3 Initial Stages To Take If Strongly Considering Bankruptcy

Before you can actually file for bankruptcy, there are steps you must take. Bankruptcy is not something to take lightly; it is a big event, and that is why taking time to complete the following three initial stages is a good idea if filing for bankruptcy is something you are strongly considering. Time it right Timing a bankruptcy case is always an important part of planning for it, and timing often has to do with getting your finances in order for filing for bankruptcy.

Internal Injuries From Work: What Qualifies For Workers Comp And How To Get Benefits

Workers compensation benefits not only cover physical injuries related to work, but internal injuries that you cannot see, too. Internal injuries include all injuries that impact your ability to breathe, your ability to reproduce, and your ability to digest food in the usual manner. Different work conditions lead to these invisible work injuries that only rear their heads after long-term exposure, or after you have quit a job and suddenly experience health problems that can be tied to the job you left.

Are You Liable For Your Bike Accident? What You Need To Know

When an accident between a bike and a car occurs, it often results in major damage and injuries for the biker in particular. While the driver of the car is often accused of causing the accident, the biker can be at fault as well. In some cases, however, it is difficult to determine just who is to blame. If you are a biker and you know you were the primary cause of the accident, there are some things you need to do.

What Is A Nesting Child Custody Arrangement?

A divorce can be tough for your children. The process essentially changes their way of living and thrusts them into a completely different situation. For some children, divorce can result in major psychological issues that can last for years. To help ease the process as much as possible, you may want to consider a nesting arrangement when it comes to custody. Nesting is a newer concept in divorce. What happens is you maintain the family home that the children live in and are used to.